1. Hashim et al. (2012) Triterpene composition and Bioactivities of Centella Asiatica. Molecules.
2. FangWu et al. (2012) Identification of Major Active Ingredients Responsible for Burn Wound Healing of Centella Asiatica Herbs. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
3. Nassim Moradi Rad et al. (2018) The Wound Healing Effect of Plantago Major Leaf Extract in a Rat Model: An Experimental Confirmation of a Traditional Belief in Persian Medicine. Herbal Medicines Journal.
4. Jimenez-Gonzalez et al. (2013) Anti-infectious activity in plants of the genus Tabebuia. Journal of the Faculty of Science, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
5. Hussan et al. (2015) Anti-Inflammatory Property of Plantago Major Leaf Extract Reduces the Inflammatory Reaction in Experimental Acetaminophen-Induced Liver Injury. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
6. Hamedi et al. (2017) The Genus Scrophularia: A Source of Iridoids and Terpenoids with a Diverse Biological Activity. Journal of Pharmaceutical Biology.